Hosted Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing
Discover a fast&secure, business-grade real-time chat and conferencing.
Why should your business use Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing?
The hosted Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing service will provide yourbusiness the complete instant messaging tool– a powerful and secured communication and collaboration tool.
The service is backed by a premium security, 24×7 support and migration capabilities. You and your office staff can manage instant messaging, voice chat, video chat, meetings and shared whiteboard sessions right from their PC.
Lync is a powerful collaboration tool, particularly for keeping remote employees and multiple offices in sync. Options for web conferencing are also available.
- Employees can chat in real-time with colleagues and coworkers, no matter where they are
- Presence indicators show availability status
- Lync is integrated with Outlook and with the Online Web Access (OWA)
- Conversations are secure and private
- The Lync Enterprise version supports voice and video chat, screen sharing, virtual meetings, and more…
- Included with hosted plans or available as an add-on to your existing hosted exchange email services.
- Instant Messaging. Securely chat with co-workers in any office. Keep projects and work flowing with real-time communications, even with a distributed, mobile workforce.
- Rich Presence Capabilities. Lync provides immediate, visual availability indicators of colleagues’ ability to chat, showing if contacts are “available,” “away”, “busy”, and more. Presence is automatically updated based on your Outlook calendar, and is displayed across all Microsoft Office applications.
- Screen Sharing*. Share any document or application so that ideas are communicated faster and work is completed more efficiently.
- Group Chat. Group chat combined with desktop sharing is a powerful tool to drive information sharing across your organization, particularly with employees located in different offices.
- Voice and Video Chat. Chat sessions transition to face-to-face meetings with a single click, instantly improving collaboration.
* Requires Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing Enterprise Version
Enhanced Virtual Meetings*
- Join or Schedule Online Meetings. Integration with the Hosted Exchange service allows for single-click scheduling directly from Outlook, with predefined conferencing properties that meet the needs of a majority of users without any modifications. Participants can join meetings directly from Outlook or from their Lync PC client.
- Integrated Voice and Video. Catch visual and vocal cues from meeting participants, as if you are all in the same room – even if you’re around the globe.
- Desktop and Application Sharing. Present visuals, applications, web pages, documents, software or any part of a desktop to conference participants.
- Virtual Whiteboard. Online meetings become more effective with the use of a virtual whiteboard, allowing presenters to draw, add text and highlight information with powerful and flexible annotation tools.
*Note: all virtual meeting features require Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing Enterprise Version.
Lync Secure Chat and Conferencing pricing –
*Lync as add-on to an existing hosted services
You can add Lync as an add-on feature to any other Hosted products.
Got any questions? call us at 1.877.336.7275 for more information